It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by It's Me Reppin LOFC on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm

What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile
It's Me Reppin LOFC
It's Me Reppin LOFC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty Re: It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by Admin LaDonna on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

It's Me Reppin LOFC wrote:What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile

THANX... I will be on there gurlie... I GOT MAD LUV 4 WILLIE TO!!!!!!!! THANX FOR JOING US! WE REALLY appreciate it!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Left_bar_bleue50/50It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

View user profile http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty Re: It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by shilpa on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm

It's Me Reppin LOFC wrote:What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile

hahaha love you!
shilpa
shilpa

Female
Number of posts : 5
Where u live? : Chicago / Indianapolis
Registration date : 2008-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 am

hey!
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female
Number of posts : 82
Where u live? : cal city
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Left_bar_bleue50/50It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 am

She's really COOL FEFE! Smile
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

View user profile http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbri on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:53 pm

hhhhiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
princessbri
princessbri
KwietStormlover

Female
Number of posts : 164
Where u live? : B-town, MS
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/1princessbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum