KWIET STORM WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

5 posters

Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by It's Me Reppin LOFC Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm

What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile
It's Me Reppin LOFC
It's Me Reppin LOFC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty Re: It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by Admin LaDonna Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

It's Me Reppin LOFC wrote:What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile

THANX... I will be on there gurlie... I GOT MAD LUV 4 WILLIE TO!!!!!!!! THANX FOR JOING US! WE REALLY appreciate it!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Left_bar_bleue50/50It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty Re: It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC

Post by shilpa Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm

It's Me Reppin LOFC wrote:What's up Fam? This is Renee' coming to show love to the brotha of Kwiet Storm. I am a member of LOFC (Lucky Offical Fan Club) and I love me so Willie Taylor so I can't help but to love KS.... Thanks for the invite and I look forward to stirring up some conversation... Big ups to LaDonna for coming to our MB and showing much LOVE... Shilpa I am here to look at LEWIS for you... GEAH..

TX in the building Smile

hahaha love you!
shilpa
shilpa

Female
Number of posts : 5
Where u live? : Chicago / Indianapolis
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 am

hey!
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female
Number of posts : 82
Where u live? : cal city
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Left_bar_bleue50/50It's Me Renee' Fundrasing and Promotions for LOFC Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 am

She's really COOL FEFE! Smile
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbri Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:53 pm

hhhhiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
princessbri
princessbri
KwietStormlover

Female
Number of posts : 164
Where u live? : B-town, MS
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/1princessbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum