KWIET STORM WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT DUKE TERRELL

Go down

ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Empty ABOUT DUKE TERRELL

Post by KSNUM1FAN Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:00 am

ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Duke10

Singer, writer, and dancer, it’s no surprise Duke Terrell(18) is a member of the new Pop/R&B sensation Kwiet Storm. He was born and raised in Levittown PA, on September 8, 1989. Duke’s family consists of his two younger brothers and his single mother (former actress/model). Fighting with some hardships in his life, Duke knows a thing or two about what it’s like to work hard for a living. Before coming to Chicago to pursue his singing career, Duke was homeless. However, with his determination and persistence, that didn’t stop him from continuing to strive and reach his aspirations. This triple threat was born with music in his soul. With inspiration from huge artists such as Usher, Kanye West, Jay Z, Maxwell, and Justin Timberlake, Duke began pursuing his career at a very young age. He started writing poetry and dancing at the age of 9, and since then, Duke has done nothing but sleep, eat and breathe music. “…I don’t know what I would be doing with my life; this is my Passion, my LIFE, And My ONE LOVE.”
– Duke Terrell.

*Duke Favorites:
Color-Blue
Food-Philly Cheese Steak
Color To Wear-Black
Cereal-Cookie Crisp with Chocalate Milk

*Duke Fun Facts:
Tattoos-8 (With More To Come)
Piercings-3
Eye Color-Brown
Hair Color-Brown
Height-5'11
Bday-9-8-89
Hometown-Levittown,Pennsylvania

*SPECIAL THANKS TO LALA FOR PROVIDING THIS INFO FOR ME*
-LaDonna-
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 636
Where u live? : chi town
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Left_bar_bleue50/50ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/lalie22

Back to top Go down

ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Empty Re: ABOUT DUKE TERRELL

Post by KSNUM1FAN Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:13 pm

WHY DONT NOBODY POST ON THE BIOS?
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 636
Where u live? : chi town
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Left_bar_bleue50/50ABOUT DUKE TERRELL Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/lalie22

Back to top Go down