KWIET STORM WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall

3 posters

Go down

8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Empty 8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall

Post by mz.royalle20 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 am

wow Donna...its amazing how much BS u can feed a person and they believe it!!! that poor lady that works at that store,im sure she really thinks that all that stuff is going to happen Twisted Evil lol...today was too much fun and we will def have to do it again when i get back in town!!...i wonder what the rent-a-cop at the mall would have said/done if i just took off runnin when he approached us...that would have been hilarious!! well,thats my daily journal! lol. lol! ...
mz.royalle20
mz.royalle20
NUMBER 1 FAN OF KWIET STORM

Female
Number of posts : 1360
Where u live? : Indiana
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Left_bar_bleue50/508-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/bowdowntodisbitch

Back to top Go down

8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Empty Re: 8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall

Post by Admin LaDonna Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 am

WOW.... I KNOW... I feel bad!!!... but i mean IF yes thas a BIG IF ks comes to E VILLE I GOT HER YO!!!! lol.... and ummm THE RENT-A-COP.. WE SHOULD OF RAN FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Left_bar_bleue50/508-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall Empty Re: 8-6-2008...promo day at eastland mall

Post by MissMeghan09 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 am

lol i have a feeling this is a funny story.
care to share?
MissMeghan09
MissMeghan09
Kwietstormfan

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/mizz_hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 pm

MissMeghan09 wrote:lol i have a feeling this is a funny story.
care to share?

So yesterday me and Aysha went to the mall to pass out flyers...... I gave this boy one because Aysha knew him and he turn and KNOCKED ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE FLYERS out of her hand.............. Then comes this STUPID RENT-A-COP like ma'am WHAT ARE U PASSING OUT.... *Aysha ignores him* Ma'am..... Ma'am WHAT ARE U PASSING OUT *Aysha looks up at me and says "DONNA HE'S TALKIN TO U* lol I'm like FLYERS are we not ALLOWED to do that... he says NO I go okay well can we go ask to sit them in stores? He says yes and we are like OKAY COOL!!!!!!!! So we go in all these stores and then we go in this new "URBAN" store and the Women is talkin to me and I just wanted to sit the flyers in the store.. and I was tellin the gurlz dat worked there that they were gonna be on MTV Aug. 30 and to VOTE VOTE VOTE and tell everyone that comes in... so the owner (A older Caucasian women) is like so tell me about them, they are hot LMFAO.... I want them to come to my store and do and autograph signing and it's promotions for them and for us! I'm like Okay.. yeah I'll get em here and BLAH BLAH BLAH just so she would SHUT up lol.. Mind u the STORE looks HORRIBLE and didn't have any clothes i would buy for MY MAN in there ha.... so it was just FUNNY! THE WAY THIS OLD WOMEN WAS TALKIN BOUT THE BOYZ ahahahahaha
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum