KWIET STORM WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;)

+2
MissMeghan09
KSNUM1FAN
6 posters

Go down

ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Empty ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;)

Post by KSNUM1FAN Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey Hey Hey! This is ya girl Lala!! Im from da greates city in the world CHICAGO!!! and what do u no ks originated from here!!! SO DAT MAKES IT EVEN GREATER YA DIIG! im 18 goin on 19 real soon!!! yeaaa man! Bout to go off to school really soon and do my own thang!!! lol Well what can i say about slow mo, duke, romance and drey bta kwiet storm, BESIDES THAT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I AM A HUGE SUPPORTER OF KS AND CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG.... DONT NEED TO PROVE IT FRIENDS N FAMO WILL TELL U... i got in trouble in 8th grade for bumpin lights out candles lit because " i was too young to listen to that type of music) hahah ill neva forget that day! I was sooo mad when willie left the group man yall just dont no lol! i didnt no what the hell happen to him haha! then i heard his song king of the jungle and i was like ok he back!!! and then out of no where i catch his ass on mtb4 and was thrilled he made it! I NO PPL WERE MAD WHEN DREY DIDNT MAKE IT CUZ I NO I WAS MAD! BUT IT TURNED OUT FOR THE BETTER ... HE WITH THE NEXT HOTTEST GROUP KWIET STORM NOW AND TO ME ITS A BETTER SITUATION FOR HIM! GOD KNEW WERE HE BELONGED! lol Forreal though, i enjoy supportin the boys and i wish them nothing but the absolute best!!! Most ppl dont no unless u from chicago that Kwiet Storm (regardless the change in members) have been goin at this for a long ass time! even before leave me alone premiered on 106! They been striven and struggling for a long time.. but to me it was well worth the wait because now look at em!! NEWLY SIGNED JPAT RECORDS RECORDING ARTISTS WHO ON THEIR WAY TO THE TOP!!! IM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO COP THAT SOON 2 BE NUMBER 1 ALBUM!!! AND NOT 1 COPY... BUT ABOUT 10-20 COPIES IF NOT MORE!!! JUST REALLY WANT TO CONGRATS THE BOYS FOR ALL THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISED AND I HOPE YALL REMAIN HUMBLE AND CONTINUE GROWIN AND BEIN THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!!! ALSO LOOK OUT FOR THE BOYS ON MTV - THE NEXT HOTTEST GROUP COMIN TO MTV REALLLLY SOON!!! AND YALL JUST DONT NO WHAT THEY GOT IN STORE FOR US!!!! THEY WORKIN UP A STORM(LOL) IN THE STUDIO I BET LOL! READY TO GIVE US THAT HEAT!!!! AND ONCE AGAIN LIKE THE BOYS SAY... ITS ALWAYS KWIET BEFORE THE STORM!!!! AND I NO YALL NO WHAT THAT MEAN!!!

ONE LOVE
~ LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN!!!
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 636
Where u live? : chi town
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Left_bar_bleue50/50ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/lalie22

Back to top Go down

ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Empty Re: ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;)

Post by MissMeghan09 Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:59 pm

lol you're like the most enthusiastic person i think i've ever met besides me.

go onnnnn sis! TELL EM!
MissMeghan09
MissMeghan09
Kwietstormfan

Female
Number of posts : 98

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Left_bar_bleue50/50ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/mizz_hazel

Back to top Go down

ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;) Empty Re: ABOUT ME!! LALA AKA KS NUMBA1 FAN ;)

Post by Admin LaDonna Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I mean I'd have to say It's a NOISEY before the STORM but i'll let em get away wit it! hahahahaha... Nah I'm j/k

But all I gotta say is YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE LALA AND ALL HER TIME,LOVE,AND SUPPORT... IF I NEED ANYTHING I CAN CALL ON HER! I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT!...... SHE IS TRULY THEIR NUMBER 1 FAN... FROM THE DAY I MET HER ONLINE.. IT WAS CURTAINS!.. NOW SHE'S LIKE MY LIL SIS AND I WISH U NOTHING BUT THE BEST WHEN U GO OFF TO SCHOOL.. and No I dont want to messing up ya SCHOOL WORK yes we NEED KS but ya books COME FIRST lol.. oh and we gotta get them AT UR college to PERFORM ASAP!!!!!!!!!! SO get involved so we can get that together! They have a PLAYAZ BALL every year that they need to ATTEND! YAY! LOVE U LALA

THANX FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KSNUM1FAN Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 am

awww THANK U LADONNA!!! YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHIN BUT GREAT TO ME GIRL AND I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! THANK U BOO THIS IS LIKE A TEAR TEAR MOMENT FOR REAL!!!!! LOL I RESPECT YOU AND WHAT U DO YOU TRULY DO INSPIRE ME U A GO GETTA AND BOO DONT NOBODY DO IT BETTA!! THE BOYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE UUUU!!!!! I NO IM LUCKY TO HAVE U NOT ONLY AS A FELLOW PROMOTER BUT AS A FRIEND!!!!! THANKKKK UUUUUUU!!! KS ALL DAY BABY!!!!
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 am

KSNUM1FAN wrote:awww THANK U LADONNA!!! YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHIN BUT GREAT TO ME GIRL AND I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! THANK U BOO THIS IS LIKE A TEAR TEAR MOMENT FOR REAL!!!!! LOL I RESPECT YOU AND WHAT U DO YOU TRULY DO INSPIRE ME U A GO GETTA AND BOO DONT NOBODY DO IT BETTA!! THE BOYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE UUUU!!!!! I NO IM LUCKY TO HAVE U NOT ONLY AS A FELLOW PROMOTER BUT AS A FRIEND!!!!! THANKKKK UUUUUUU!!! KS ALL DAY BABY!!!!

AWWWWWWWWW... YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KWIET STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artice Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....... YALL ALL GOIN SOFT ON ME AND STUFF!!!!!! LMAO J/K.... I LOVE YOU GIRLS TO DEATH!!!!!!

Artice

Female
Number of posts : 24
Where u live? : ROQSTAR, ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/redds_wifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 am

ARTICEEEEEEEEEEEE.... HEYYY BOO!.... U still got that VEST???? U didn't give it back did u? lol
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSNUM1FAN Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 am

LOL HEY ARTICE BOO!!!!! HHAAA HER CRAZY SELF PROB STILL GOT IT LOL!!! I LOVEEE U ARTICE AND LADONNNA!!
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSNUM1FAN Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 am

imma see what i can do foreal lol i want that to happen! i got a big mouth ima talk to everybody and they mama to see how i can get that to happen lol!!
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artice Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm

LOL!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS TOO!!! BUT NO I DONT HAVE THE VEST ANYMORE!!!! I GAVE IT BACK EVEN THO I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO!!!!! ITS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

**TEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR** LMAO

Artice

Female
Number of posts : 24
Where u live? : ROQSTAR, ILLINOIS

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/redds_wifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

lol........ it's OKAY.... RO STILL LOEVS U! ahahahaha...

and LALA yessss 4 reallll THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by KSNUM1FAN Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am

HELL TO THE YES IT SOOOOOOOO WOULD!!!
KSNUM1FAN
KSNUM1FAN
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 pm

LALA YOUR TRULY AMAZING
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female
Number of posts : 82
Where u live? : cal city

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 pm

YOUR AN INSPIRATION TO ME!
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm

I LOVE YOU!!! AND UR SO KS BIGGEST SUPPORTER LOL... OH MY GOD I REMEMBER WHEN U GOT IN TROUBLE FOR LIGHTS OUT HAHAHAAA BY EMA RIGHT??? LOL
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm

MEMBER WHEN WE HEARD WILL NEW SONG KING OF THE JUNGLE ON THE RADIO AND WE WERE SOOOOO HAPPY! LOL I THINK WE REQUESTED IT ON POWER 92 LIKE 50 TIMES! HAHAHA IT WAS LIKE DEJAVU WHEN WE DID IT FOR GET TO NO U... MANNNNN LOL WE GOT KS MEMORIES FOR A LIFE TIME HAHAAA... AND MEMBER WHEN U WERE IN 8TH GRADE AND I WAS IN 7TH GRADE AND WE DIDNT NO WHO SANG LIGHTS OUT TILL U FOUND IT ON GOOGLE LOL!!! AND WE CONFUSED THEM FOR THAT GROUP 3PIECE HAHA AND U SAID HELL NA IT AINT 3 PIECE SLOW AND WILL FINE AS HELL!!!
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:53 pm

LOL AND WHEN WE SEEN WILL ON MTB4 YOU WERE MAD CUZ U THOUGHT KS BROKE UP! AND OF COURSE U ALWAYS GOT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS AND U FOUND OUT DREY WAS IN THE GROUP... GOSHH I SHOULD NAME U KWIET STORM LOL!
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 am

LALA IS THE FRKN BEST... I LOVEEEEEEE U!!!!!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by MzSkonie91 Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 am

I HATE U LALA! LOL GOD U MADE ME LOOK LIKE UR FREAKIN GROUPIE! LOL
MzSkonie91
MzSkonie91
Kwietstormfan

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin LaDonna Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 am

LMFAO............. r u?
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbri Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 pm

welcome
princessbri
princessbri
KwietStormlover

Female
Number of posts : 164
Where u live? : B-town, MS

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/1princessbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down