KWIET STORM WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it all happened..

3 posters

Go down

How it all happened.. Empty How it all happened..

Post by mz.royalle20 Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 am

It all stared in 1986 when my mom and dad first met,it was lust at first sight...hahaha...j/k!! Hey everybody!!! im Aysha Royalle*...yea thats right...im royalty bitches!!! lol...no im just kidding!! umm...a lil bit about me,i just turned 20 on Aug.3rd..yup,yup ya girls a Leo!! Im entering into my second year of college and my major is elementary education...what can i say..i love kids! ....Some people probably wont believe me when i say this but i am EXTREMELY shy when im around guys and when i meet new people! thats just me!! lol...I have some of the most amazing friends a girl could have and even though we all fuss and fight,we still love eachother in the end...which brings me to how i met Kwiet Storm...I was chillin on myspace...being bored,and i saw that my sister/bff LaDonna was online so i sent her a message and she told me that she wanted to go to Chicago for the weekend and yall know me,i was like lets roll out...not really caring about why she wanted to go,i was just ready to leave town. So after her tellin me that she REALLY needed to get there i asked her why and she told me that the boys are going to be there.(Ive grown accustom to her referring to them as the boys so i knew exactly who she was talking about.) So we devised a plan on how we were going to get there and boom it happened!..since she is their promo.cooridnator,we had backstage and all that good stuff that goes with it so i got to meet the boys and their manager and take pix and all that good stuff. They are some of the goofiest,most down to earth guys ive ever met and probably will ever meet..i thought i was going to met a bunch of stuck up pretty boys but boy was i WRONG!! lol...in a good way of course!...well...THATS ALL FOLKS!!
mz.royalle20
mz.royalle20
NUMBER 1 FAN OF KWIET STORM

Female
Number of posts : 1360
Where u live? : Indiana
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
How it all happened.. Left_bar_bleue50/50How it all happened.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://www.myspace.com/bowdowntodisbitch

Back to top Go down

How it all happened.. Empty Re: How it all happened..

Post by Admin LaDonna Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:00 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD FUN!!!!!!!
Admin LaDonna
Admin LaDonna
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Playin Craps:
How it all happened.. Left_bar_bleue50/50How it all happened.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

http://kwietstormworld.hypeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbri Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:43 pm

wish i could have been there
princessbri
princessbri
KwietStormlover

Female
Number of posts : 164
Where u live? : B-town, MS
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Playin Craps:

http://www.myspace.com/1princessbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum